Tuesday, June 25, 2013

The Analog Recruiter in me Likes Technology


I like to read a lot, especially about things that interest me.  So being an analog recruiter means I like to read up on new trends in technology, and also recruiting.  Lately, I’ve been seeing more and more articles about these two areas merging.  When I see that, I can’t help myself.  The analog recruiter in me gets excited!

Last week I wrote about how businesses are using social media tools in their recruiting efforts to get to know their candidates better.  Now, there is a firm that is delivering recruiting directly to the place where young people are spending much of their time: their smartphones.

CACI is a business that provides information technology solutions to federal agencies involved with national security, intelligence, and defense.  They’re a successful company, and part of the Fortune 1000 Largest Companies list.  They have about 15,000 employees working in offices around the world.

More importantly, CACI is a power recruiter!

This information industry leader just launched a new smartphone app to attract job-seekers to their company.  It’s a brilliant move.  If you’re looking to attract young, dynamic individuals with talent, then you have to find ways to attract their attention while they text, check in on Four Square, or leave a status update on Facebook.

It looks like CACI has found a way to do that.

CACI has been on the cutting edge before with their recruiting efforts.  In 2012, they won the Recruiting Department of the Year Award.  To me, it looks like innovation is a big part of their successful recruiting efforts.

That’s something we share with them.  Analog Solutions recruits for a small, select group of firms in the semiconductor industry.  Need help with your recruiting, we know how to find the right people for your opening.

Let Analog Solutions help you with your next candidate search.

Source:  http://www.ere.net/2013/06/14/caci-launches-new-mobile-careers-app/ ; LIKE and COMMENT your thoughts about recruiting going mobile.

1 comment:

  1. Exquisitely professional thoughts. I merely hit upon this web site and desired to enunciate that I've definitely delighted in reckoning your blog articles or blog posts.proessaywriting Rest assured I'll subsist pledging to your RSS and I wish you write-up after much more shortly

    ReplyDelete